We are national in perspective, capabilities, licensing, and service. We offer complete Environmental and Industrial Hygiene services through our team of experienced professionals. We execute and evaluate multi-site/multi-state portfolios as effectively and as efficiently as single site projects. Consider some of these key benefits offered by TGE as you select a consultant:
- Clear, concise reports, quality-driven practices, and client satisfaction as our primary goal in doing business.
- Turn-key due diligence for industrial/commercial real property and “built environment” industrial hygiene including mold, asbestos and lead-based paint.
- Experienced, licensed professionals who perform and manage projects in house (no out-sourcing) within our network of resources.
- Rapid, cost-effective turn around time for all services with no additional cost for remote (non-metropolitan) areas.
- Electronic reporting to your office or company portal, allowing "paperless” document delivery in addition to hard copy reports.
- Asbestos-related database and storage capability for equity portfolio management.
- Effective working relationships with state and federal regulatory agencies and a client advocate approach.
- Fully accredited and Certified Woman-Owned Business.