Hazardous Waste Disposal Management
Hazardous waste poses a huge liability to facility operators and property owners if an effective disposal system is not in place. TGE offers experienced personnel, including licensed and state accredited scientists, who perform characterization of waste materials and develop safe and cost-effective disposal solutions. We work with a vast network of trusted vendors to implement operational and remedial environmental solutions.
Regulated Waste Management Consultants That Provide Effective Solutions
The TGE team collaborates with disposal services and facility operators to develop a comprehensive waste management plan that meets the client’s objectives and requirements. While each plan is unique, the goal of every hazardous waste management plan is to protect employees, guarantee public safety, safeguard your brand name, and minimize costs and long-term liability.
Some of the services we provide and manage to ensure quality and regulatory compliance include:
- Hazardous Waste Determinations and Characterization
- Development of Industry-Specific Auditing Checklists
- Compliance Assessments Across all Industry Sectors
- Development of Hazardous Waste Management Plans
- Installation of Groundwater Monitoring Wells and Other Test Points
- Wastewater Treatment Plant Engineering and Construction
- Transportation of Hazardous Waste
- Site Closure
In addition to developing waste strategies for new facilities, TGE also designs improved waste disposal plans for facilities that are responding to complaints or regulatory violations and as part of remedial strategies for contamination.
For personalized, environmentally-sound, and pragmatic hazardous waste management solutions across the country, please contact TGE Resources at (713) 744-5800.