Hazardous Waste Management Consulting
TGE performs comprehensive analyses of our clients’ waste practices and processes to develop Hazardous Waste Management programs designed to meet the unique needs of each client. We provide training and aid in the implementation of best management practices (BMPs) to ensure understanding by key client personnel of proper handling and management practices needed tomaintain compliance, avoid violations, and provide a potentially safer, cleaner workplace for our client.
We support clients throughout the entire hazardous waste management process – from conducting the initial investigation and testing, to coordinating and overseeing remediation efforts. The scope of our environmental waste management services includes:
- Waste Determination and “Notice of Registration” Audits
- Soil and Wastewater Characterization
- Waste Disposal Planning, Management, and Minimization
- Storm and Wastewater Compliance Plan Development and Training
- Waste “Stream” Removal and Disposal Consulting
- Site Remediation Planning and Waste Management
- Emergency Spill Response and Loss Prevention Planning
- Post-remediation Industrial Waste Management Auditing
All of our services are conducted such that operational disruptions are minimized (or eliminated) and a long-term approach implemented to ensure regulatory compliance.
To seek advice on correcting a violation or to find out more about hazardous waste management consulting, please call TGE Resources at (713) 744-5800.