The TGE team is comprised of scientists and other professionals who are fully licensed to provide clients with auditing, planning, and assessment services for environmental permitting. The multidisciplined staff at TGE includes LPST Corrective Action Specialists; Professional Geologists/Geoscientists; Certified Hazardous Materials Managers; Naturally Occurring Radioactive Material (NORM) surveyors; Engineers; licensed Mold, Lead, and Asbestos professionals; and other Environmental Professionals, allowing us to both evaluate sites and design and implement remediation plans.
Regulatory Compliance Services
Specializing in operations and maintenance compliance assessment and optimization, TGE is fully equipped to represent clients' needs when negotiating with regulatory agencies, particularly with the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ) and the Louisiana Department of Environmental Quality (LDEQ).
We have worked within the following programs and plans to provide regulatory compliance services;to name a few:
- Storage Tank Compliance Program
- National Pollution Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) / State Storm Water Pollution Prevention Programs
- National Pollution Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) / State Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasure Plans
- New Source Air Permits
- RCRA and Industrial Hazardous Waste Reports
- Texas Risk Reduction Program and the Louisiana Risk Evaluation/Corrective Action Program
- Affected Property Assessment Reports
- Response Action Plans
TGE’s proven track record reflects vast experience achieving compliance for its clients across multiple regulated industries. For more information about environmental permitting and regulatory compliance services, please contact us online.