Ecological and Wetlands Consulting
TGE’s knowledge and experience in ecological and wetland systems allows us to provide our clients with accurate and reliable environmental impact assessments and characterizations. Our team of scientists guides clients through the process of ensuring compliance with NEPA guidelines and the mitigating of operational impact on the surrounding environment. Ecological, endangered species, and wetlands consulting are provided throughout all stages of operations, from site planning to violation response.
Ecological Consulting Services
TGE’s highly-trained environmental scientists provide a variety of ecological assessment services, including:
- Wetland Delineation
- Wetland and Stream Characterization
- Storm Water Management Planning
- Wetland Mitigation and Monitoring
- Ecological Risk Assessments
- Endangered Species and Habitat Surveys
- Field Biology Technical Support
- Wetland Permitting
NEPA Compliance Services
As an industry leader in National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) compliance consulting, TGE guides clients through all stages of operational compliance.
- NEPA support documentation preparation
- Environmental Impact Statements
- Environmental Assessments
- Environmental Baseline Surveys
- Environmental Planning Guides
- Environmental Condition of Property
- Environmental Planning and Design
- Litigation Support
We care about protecting the environment and your business! For NEPA compliance and ecological consulting during project planning or operations, please contact TGE Resources.