Client: SunCoast Resources, Inc.
Location: Midland, Texas, U.S.A.
- Site Development
- All work was expedited to meet client-driven timelines to begin operation at the site
- Planned acquisition and post purchase expansion of this commercial warehouse property in Midland, Texas
- Construction and subsequent expansion of Aboveground Storage Tank (AST) tank farms for storage of lubricants and fuels
- Facility addition of truck/trailer maintenance/repair
- Expedited construction of a truck wash equipped with a grit trap and oil-water separator
- Addition of employee housing with associated potable water wells and septic systems
Lubricants AST tank farm undergoing expansion
On-site truck and trailer maintenance/repair
Comprehensive due diligence (Phase I and Phase II ESAs), compliance review, industrial hygiene surveys, and seamless communication to facilitate client’s purchase of the facility and transfer of terminal operations from a previous location in Midland to the client.
Expedited assessment and facility expansion/construction for use as a large-scale, regional bulk fuel and lubricants terminal.
Newly constructed 40,000-gallon fuel ASTs
Fuel AST tank farm undergoing expansion
Temporary fuel storage in Frac Tanks
Customer/facility regulated wastes storage