Dear Preferred Clients; Facility & Property Managers; HSE Directors,
We know that so many have been directly impacted by recent winter storms here in Texas and across the U.S.
We wanted to reach out to say that we hope you are staying well during these difficult and trying times.
With post-storm flood damage, the risk of ensuing mold, and “boil water notices”, we provide single mobilization/rapid response to:
- Source Water Potability Testing (Especially Healthcare)
- Moisture Mapping & Real-Time Infrared Thermography (Camera) Assessment – Minimize Unnecessary Demolition & Stop Ensuing Mold
- Microbial (Mold) Assessment – Damage-Area Specific
- Asbestos Testing – Local to Damage (Required by Law) Prior to Demolition
- Trained (degreed) professionals with clear background checks;
- Readily available & calibrated equipment;
- Credentials (licensing) to ensure compliance & safety;
- Full coverage & proof of insurance;
- Fair & ethical fees;
- Real-time & written professional reports;
- 27 years of experience in building science emergency response.
We Are Working 24/7- Please Call or Refer Us, Especially For:
- Commercial & Industrial Buildings
- Multi-Family Properties
- Hospitals & Clinical Care Facilities
- Retail Facilities
- Distribution Facilities
- Specialty Use Facilities
- Commercial Warehouses